• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

think ive just lost some of my plug!

My1stBaby

Reaction score
was on the toilet and wiped and it was snotty/stringy in consistency (nice) and yellow not milky white like my normal discharge....

does this sound like my plug????

ahh xxxx

Last edited:
I dunno hun but it's put me right off the creme egg I was just about to eat lol

It's fine lol it will keep til later

Sounds like it could be your plug though xxxxxxxx

haha i was in hysterics! OH thought i was going mad.

yeah just googled it, definitely sounds like some of my plug, dont wanna get excited though coz apparently labour can still be a while after but some say same day....

come on ladies who's had this and tell me ???? :) xxxx

It's a step in the right direction certainly. Are you bouncing?

i dont have a ball! i dont know why ive never got one but when i got to 34 weeks and midwife said ohhh u wont be waiting long i thought there was no point lol

im actually really in the mood for a creme egg now im gonna get one!

xxx

Rofl if you get the time get yourself a ball! I was reading earlier about post pregnancy exercises and they really help to tone the tummy and bum apparently, and it's meant to be more comfy to sit on if you are sore :D

i may get one this weekend then!

just gonna have a shower and do some last bits im panicking im gonna go into labour lol xxx

So if you go into labour they'll take you in for c-section?

I've been having the same thing coming out of me the last couple of days!

yeah ill still have a c-section, it will just be classed as an emergency one!

oh see this is the first time ive ever had it, been researching and if its blood tinged that usually means labour is near but yellow could mean we still have a while! xxxxx

Well you have my number if you need me hun xxxxxxxxx

Not sure if you are still around 1stbaby just wondering what happened as I have the yellow discharge xx

Hey Andrea, it never started anything off with me!! i had a section booked for the 28th march but he didnt try and make an appearance before xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back