Think I'm going to be massive this time

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Nessa, May 28, 2013.

1. Nessa

Nessa Well-Known Member

Hi

I don't think I'll get to 12 weeks before the secret gets out. Already my trousers are getting tight. I think I'm in for wearing a lot of leggings and dresses this time around.

When I was pregnant with my beautiful daughter, I had such a small bump that at my antenatal classes I though everyone was at least 2 months further on than me!

Is any one else having this issue? I'm currently 4+1 by my calculations so bubs is so tiny it doesn't seem right that I'm getting a bump already. :lol:

2. ellesbells

ellesbells Well-Known Member

Congrats on the second baby. I'm on my first and had to buy maternity clothes at 8 weeks. People had guessed before 12 weeks! Crazy!! Now I'm just embracing it.

3. Geekachublog

Geekachublog Well-Known Member

I thought I was going to be massive too, turns out I was mega bloated! My stomach has gone down a lot in the last few weeks.

4. ellesbells

ellesbells Well-Known Member

True carlee, my bloat has gone down but I have a defo bump there too now. It's wobbly though not firm yet!

5. Nessa

Nessa Well-Known Member

Last time we told a few family and friends quite early on so I didn't mind other people knowing. We've decided not to tell anyone until after the first scan this time but I'm already finding that really hard!

I think people will start to guess soon as I've got a couple of large evenings out coming up and I think people will be surprised im not drinking! X