think baby has hiccups

valleygirl24

Reaction score
at the moment my bump is pulsating on the one side, it seems to be every second or so, and has been going on for a while.
Feels quite different to the hiccups he/she had a few days ago though, maybe Ive just got the baby pressed closer to me this time so feeling them differently

My little chap gets hiccups at least twice a day now, a month or so ago he would hiccup at least 4-5 times a day!

Its strange for me as I know my baby is breech, yet the hiccups are often very low down in my pelvis - Im guessing it depends which part of his body is against me, as to where I feel the vibration!!!

His hiccups are also very fast, and can go on for 10 mins+ most days!

yeah my LO gets hiccups several times a day

strange feeling when they do

Mine seems to get hiccups after i eat chocolate. Even if its only a tiny bit. So he's been having them a lot recently :oops: ! its such a strange feeling.

this is how i could tell my baby had turned from back to back, but bubs has gone back now i think :roll:

EllieBelle said:
Its strange for me as I know my baby is breech, yet the hiccups are often very low down in my pelvis - Im guessing it depends which part of his body is against me, as to where I feel the vibration!!!

I generally feel the biggest sensation as baby's body jumps with each hiccup and her bottom bumps up so although her head is fully engaged, that's not where I have the greatest sensation (if that makes any sense?!) That sort of fits with you feeling it much lower and your LO being breech... :think:

They definitely feel different depending on how she is lying and what position she has got herself in although her hiccups are not so regular anymore - I swear all she ever used to do is hiccup! :roll:

my LO has had one obvious lot of hicups and 2 which i 'think' were. first time was funny cos she was obviously stretched out, and i'd get two little movements (which i could see) one by my tummy button, and one to the right within a fraction of a second of each other , as if one was her head and one was her feet reacting to the hicup. was sweet

according to my mum i used to get them for 30 mins at a time, at least 4 times a day for the last 2 months

Blake used to get the hiccups really bad when i was pg, it was also really fast and felt like pulsating lol it is such a wierd sensation, which i funnily miss now he's here lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back