Theiving little b*stards!!!!!!!!!!!

skairdykat

Reaction score
Some little scroats have just stolen Macaulays and his friends bikes out of his mates back yard!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't beleive it, I'm fumming :x

They put the bikes in his back yard while they nipped in his house and when they came out they had gone. I hate this bloody country, we're being taken over by nob heads :twisted:

And there no point telling the police cause they're as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

No. There a waste of time hun, still waiting for them to turn up from when we rang them about idiots throwing stones from the railway line :roll:

same as round here then. There not interested unless they can fine someone. :wall:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

keep calling them i would, its not on.
*******s
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Well apparently a couple of the other kids have just seen a fella getting on the bus with Mac's bike. Don't know about his mates bike.
Someone tried to nick one of the girls bike last night but must have got seen and just dumped it in the middle of the road.
It's not as if they've just left them on the pavement and gone in the house, they actually did as they're meant to and put them in the yard. Cheeky *******s :x
One of the older teenagers has said that if he sees them he'll get them back for them, but it's highly unlikely they'll still be around here I think.

even if they had left them on the street it doesnt mean people can just come and take them. Cheeky b's :x

If you have contents insurance you may be covered for bike theft - might be worth checking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back