• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Witch Has Got Me .Boooo!!

Young Mum 21 x

Reaction score
:witch: Oh well.. i kinda knew the chances of falling pregnant within the first month of trying was slim.. but still got my hopes up a teeny bit .. AF came @ 3am this morning and dont i know it (ouch) :roll: .. well.. theres always this month to try again :).. ill hold her in a headlock until you girlies get ur :bfp: hehe xx

ahh thats alright :) id only stopped the pill in december.. forgot how painful periods are!! :shock: was doubled over in work today! good excuse for the OH to do the housework for a day or 2 hehe! hope all is well with u girls x x x

Awww sorry she got you hunni, next cycle will be yours hun, fx xxxx

sorry to hear that, better luck next time

Sorry to hear that hun, good luck for next cycle! :dust:

Last edited:
Oh boooo indeed!!!

FX for next cycle xx

thank you!! im going to try the more 'layed back approach' hehe try not to think of it!! if thats possible :) x x x

So sorry for you hun!

I tried layed back attitude last cycle, and this month (tomorrow) we are moving in to a bigger flat so that I will keep busy for a while.

Good luck this cycle hun!!

aww Im so sorry she got you. I came off mine in November and thought Id fall first month too lol

thanks for all your messages girlies.. im going to start planing my lil princess's 3rd birthday party.. that should be enough to take my mind off things for a while!.. cherrybinky.. it seems so easy doesnt it.. but unfortunatly its not quite so straight forward!! good luck to you all also :dust: :dust: x x x x

Sorry she got you hun :hugs:

Onwards & upwards to a new exciting cycle though my lovely

xxxx

Thanks hun, oddly enough I've got the :witch: to thank for my high spirits, done me the world of good :yay:

xxxx

Hey sorry to here that she got yous....... She also got me :(. But hey ho thats the way it is. Suppose theres always next month lol. xx

Sorry she got you, but :yay: to a new cycle to try again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back