The wierdest thing............

Josephine_Beth

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

No panic, I am here, just having a slight issue at home aka my laptop broke grrrrrrrr.

Anyway, this saturday I will be 36 weeks pregnant (my ticker says otherwise but can't be asked to changed it lol) and I feel like my tummy doubles it's size within days now :shock:

So on Monday, I just got out of the shower and was laying down on my bed, trying to rub in some moisturiser, when I noticed my tummy had gone a very wierd shape! Like I had a tennis ball sticking out just to the right f my belly button and the rest of my tummy had gone saggy! So I touched it then my hubby did. It was Junior's bum! Cheeky sod! He kept doing this all day, so imagine when I am round my friend's house, laying on her sofa and her 19 month old son runs to my tummy, puts his hands on the funny bump and says;

'mama, bambino being rude'

:lol:

Made me crack up, I can tell you!

Josephine_Beth said:
my tummy had gone a very wierd shape! Like I had a tennis ball sticking out just to the right f my belly button and the rest of my tummy had gone saggy! So I touched it then my hubby did. It was Junior's bum!

Mine is a bum poker-outer too! In just the same place as yours!

Awww bless! My bump now always has a large very hard bit above my belly button, feels like its his back and bum.. this means he's facing the right way at the moment way doesn't it?! My midwives hardly ever feel my belly and tell me whats going on in there :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back