Facebook

charlene09

Reaction score
You always get that one person on facebook that really makes you mad don't you.

Someone has just been throwing a paddy on mine over peoples spelling:shock: yet then she goes and writes "u" instead of you.

Pointless post really but has anybody else got anyone on their facebook that really does get them mad.:shock:

Yeah, the ones who constantly complain about anything and everything, drives me mad! But at least you can hide them now, so you don't have to see it all the time!:)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Yeah, the ones who constantly complain about anything and everything, drives me mad! But at least you can hide them now, so you don't have to see it all the time!:)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Oh yes! think I might have to do that right NOW! forgot about that feature

There is one Liverpool fan on my friends list that pisses me right off, all he EVER does is go on and on about them. For instance... that recent race storm where one of his players refused to shake hands with a black player... oh my god he would not shut up about it! Even though he was wrong.. argh!

Plus there is one girl that posts every single little thing she is doing or what is wrong with her... jeesh!!!

I now wonder if i piss people off too lol

I really just hide everyone that annoys me so that I don't see their statuses at all. Brilliant. Did this last year when I had my MC and one of my friends announced her pregnancy 5 days after I had d&c. It was only few months ago I discovered that she had removed me from her friends list. Really really strange thing for her to do but I didn't lose any sleep over it :)

I have a few but can't delete because they are sort of related (engaged to brother in law)
Among other things that annoy me, keeps posting about 5 times a day for people to repost an agent for a wedding Fauré by this person on fb, I've looked at the page and the spelling is and grammer, even the English is terrible and I want to shout that why would you buy anything from let alone have her plan your wedding ! And she posted on my wall a picture of an ugly dress and said this is bridesmaids dress, its £83 . That was it! So I asked when she was ordering , she said soon. The wedding is mid Dec and I'm 8 months pg, how can I Poss order a dress now, and she got arsy with me and said about 4 times well, if you don't want to be a bridesmaid.. so now thinking she doesn't want me. All I need her to understand is I can't guess a size the far in advance, and can't afford to pay that much for one dress let alone one in every size!
Aaaaarrrgghhh
sorry for the rant it came out of nowhere but feels good to let it go :)

Is it just me... or doesn't the bride and groom pay for bridesmaid dresses?!?!?! Or are at least meant to!

Yeah, that's what's annoying, I wouldn't mind if the dress was nice, cheap , and I could order when I want, but of course if they pay you have to just grin and be grateful. And she wants to order from a store online, so the delivery is about 15 quid, and can't try on. Either way I am not guessing what size I will be in Dec!! X

Omg I am so angry about all of this and it happened a few days ago! Really really annoyed! I don't want to buy that dress! Wedding doesn't start till like 6 and I will gave baby, so ill be wearing it for less than half a day, and its registry office and sports hall, not mansion, so why make people spend loads when you are not?? ( BTW nothing against small weddings, I want registry office and pub, but will buy the bridesmaids lovely dresses from new look or summet iykwim)

I've had a few annoying people on my fb...I just delete them.
I actually announce on fb that I'm gona delete the ones who annoy me, and say 'if this is the last update u see from me, it means ur annoying and I've deleted u' haha.
I don't care who gets offended, its just facebook!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

my sil annoys me anything i write, she goes n tells mil n fil.
its my hubbys brothers wife.
we both dnt really like her.
she a proper kno it all, proper stalks my facebook, so i dnt really make status's anymore.
cant being doin with it :mad:
xx

she a proper kno it all, proper stalks my facebook, so i dnt really make status's anymore.
xx

I have a few family members on facebook like this so I just deleted them all :x

One of my best friends since 2nd grade. I no longer talk to her, she has a 3 year old daughter, almost done with college, has a good job the whole 9 yards. Every single status update she posts gets me mad LOL. No idea why. Might just be jelousy but i'd hate to actually admit that.

I deleted myself from FB because of stuff like this coz i just didn't want to see it....people you've known for years deleting you for no reason, or people posting bitchy comments obv about certain people but not big enough to actually write their names....my real friend have my phone number. If they need to tell me something they can ring me!

xx

I have a few family members on facebook like this so I just deleted them all :x

iv deleted her in the past, it caused more trouble than its worth.
i jus dont bother updating really anymore,.
some people have nothing better to do than stalk lol
xx

ahh see, facebook is the realm of all the things that are good and bad in this world and unfortunately they tend to both happen simultaneously! Did you point out that s/he had used U rather than You? Cos i certainly would have done

Yeah, someone in my extended family on FB, very strong views about life; their way or no way, and deletes their status's when people disagree with them, very two faced, would be more hassle to delete in case it causes a family rift, so just hidden them :D

I use to have Facebook but I deleted it because I kind of felt it was a waste of time as the majority of people I spoke to on it, I see regularly.

ahh see, facebook is the realm of all the things that are good and bad in this world and unfortunately they tend to both happen simultaneously! Did you point out that s/he had used U rather than You? Cos i certainly would have done

Yes I did :shakehead: Im not having people complaining about other peoples spelling then doing the exact same thing themselves

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back