The verdict is in....

congratulations on team blue, its lovely to be having a boy isnt it

:cheer: Congrats on team blue! :dance:

I have to have the diabetes test too- boo hiss, but dh has been given strict instructions by midwife that I'm not allowed to lift a finger afterwards and i get the day off work!

I think i might head off to baby gap online, me has some shopping to do now yah!!!!!!!!!!

x

Awww congratulations Sharne! :hug: I had a feeling you were having a little boy! You must be so proud!

C xxx

Congratulations on team blue Sharne!

Don't worry about the glucose test - I had one a week ago because I have a higher than average bmi. They give you a sugar solution drink which you drink in the morning and then have your blood tested within 2 hours. It wasn't too much trouble and thankfully mine came back clear (neh neh ne neh neh to all those doctors that thought that overweight = unhealthy).

And what a beautifully clear picture. Enjoy your shopping x

Yay on a baba boy!! :cheer: :cheer:
The pics are beautiful!! :D:D :hug:

YAY congrats for a boy!!! he looks gorgeous too! they are some lovely scan pics. and im sure things will be fine, babies grow differently! but good luck with the tests.

Great to hear Baby is doing well, as others have said, all LO's grow at different rates, but talk to your MW about the blood tests and what they're looking for so you can relax a little, and at least they're checking you and Baby to make certain all stays well, and as others have said the GTT glucose test is more boring than anything as you have to hang around the hospital for a while :hug: Congratulations on joining Team Blue too :cheer: :hug: :cheer:

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/a ... tolerance/

Congratulations on your son Sharne! as a mum to a little boy and girl - boys are defintely the sweetest bundles to have - and omg do they lov their mummies!!!!

Congrats sweetie!

Yayy, so pleased for ya hun he looks like a rascal all ready, kung fu and bubbles what a way to start life :p Pics are amazing !!! Congrats again !! :cheer: :hug: :dance:

Thanks ladies for the ell wishes, he's definatly going for it tonight lol!!

x

Congrats Sharne!

I won't say "I told you so" but I knew he was a boy!!! :cheer:

Congrats Sharne!! Nice to see you in Team Blue. Loved the bubble pic :cheer:

Many congratulations on your BLUE bundle hun he's gogeous!!!! :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members