the time has come ladies!!

My1stBaby

Reaction score
just been to hospital for my pre-op medication and injections so im all set for my c-section tomorrow....

i cant believe ive finally got to this stage. its been a very traumatic pregnancy and thinking back to everything thats happened i feel just feel so blessed to have got this far.

They're all prepared to give him his brain scan and tests when hes born so i feel alot more relaxed knowing that they are prepared for him.

just wanna say a MASSIVE MASSIVE thank you to all you wonderful ladies who gave me all the positivity through the bad bad times and for helping me with all my weird questions.

BB/charlie26 I will text tomorrow with updates when ive had him :)

lots of love to all you beautiful mummies and mummies to be xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck for tommorrow hope everything goes well x

Best of luck hun, you'll be fine. Excited to see piccys xx

Omg :hug: the very best of luck sweetheart and am sure LO will be just fine. You've done so so well. I'm meant to be resting :roll: so am available all day xxxxxxxxxx

So exciting :) Will be watching out for updates!!

you and resting surely cant be used in the same sentence lol thanks alot ladies xxxxx

No I know hun, I've got stuff to do but ssshhhhhh lol. Actually I have a pattern to make a fabric sculpted dragon so might do that for Albert, depends how I feel but I'll be with my phone and laptop all day xxxxxxxxx

Good luck tomorrow... How wonderful to be holding your lil one in your arms xxx

Aw will be thinking of you hunni just think this time tomorrow you'll have your beautiful baby xxx

Good luck tomorrow, bet u can't wait to meet ur LO xx

Awwwwww best of luck hun, can't wait for an update. Get plenty of rest tonight xxxxxxxx

Good luck!!! I suppose you should be getting a good nights sleep but imagine it's like the night before Christmas!! So exciting!! Can't wait to see the pics...

Good luck, can't wait to here about your little one :)

Good luck!
Hope everything goes as well as I'm sure it will!
Tonnes of love and hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back