The problem not telling OH when OV....

Tracey M

Reaction score
Hi girls

Well hopefully I'm gonna OV soon cos my sex drive gone off the radar!! Last night I gave DH his all over body massage - it took an hour and he seriously loved it. Anyway let me get to my point.....I have opted not to tell DH when OV etc but last night when getting frisky I was giving him a BJ (YAY for him) and well, lets just say he was gonna finish to I obviously wanted the spermies to go where they are meant to be but DH had other thoughts... soooo funny he got so worked up with my "erotic massage" he just got carried away and I'm like "But I wanna have it in!!" :brat: If only he knew why...... Maybe I should just cave??

Oh and I got it my way .... :whistle:

lol at least you got your way, i just tell my OH that its no fun for me if he ends like that, and luckily in bed is the one way that he is quite considerate lol.

just tel him you fancy being dominant and he is not doing anything in your mouth for the next 5 days or you will ban him lmao!!!!
works with my oh , obv i only threaten to ban him when ov is over as he tends to try and turn it round and try n ban me (only lasts 10 mins tho haah) when my sex drive is at its peak .....ovulation!!!!!

I think you should just tell him,

I tell my OH and he is very helpful, he will actually make suggestions and say "i think we should so it this way as its better for babymaking"

Love him for that :love:

Last edited:
Oh dear lol.

Just make sure he knows who's boss... maybe pick up some handcuffs... ;)

If u can avoid telling him which it sounds like u did then I would leave it at that, my oh knows when i ov but wish he didn't really xx

I try not to tell mine but sometimes he guesses.

Okay, I'll admit, the first time I got a positive OPK I waved it under his nose and pretty much ordered him to bed. :lol:

maybe pick up some handcuffs... ;)

Just so happens I have a pair of pink fluffy ones in my drawer that I've never used....YET - hmmmm interesting.....

:lol: We have some of those... :whistle:

There's also a riding crop which has been abandoned at my work (I have no idea where it came from, we deal with computers not horses!) which I keep on threatening to bring home... ;)

There's also a riding crop which has been abandoned at my work (I have no idea where it came from, we deal with computers not horses!) which I keep on threatening to bring home... ;)

Yeah - gotta take that home......wonder where it came from eh? Also, I now wonder what goes on out of office hours if someone left it there..... How many people do you work with? Maybe you have a secret spanker!!! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back