The power of a toddler

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
So, Rosie has been outside running around in the garden when I bring her in as its getting colder. She has a little paddy but soon gets over it - Steve has been watching Scotland v Wales in the 6 nations in the lounge. Rosie brings me her Balamory book and goes through it about ten times, then she holds it up and looks at the TV..starts shouting..and waving the book at the TV. I say to her ' only another 40 mins Rosie then we can have Balamory on', Steve says 'Oh no, Im watching the next game after this' and then after listening to Rosie whining about Balamory says 'Ill go down to Mum and Dad's and get their portablem bring it home and watch the rugby upstairs'

The power of a toddler?! Maybe I ought to start making a few noises when there's something I want!

:lol: That girl has it sussed already ;)

:lol: That girl has it sussed already ;)

Thing is Steve didnt complain or moan, he just said Ill go and get their portable..later on Im going to lie on the kitchen floor and kick my legs and scream that I want a dishwasher - or maybe I ought to do it when the England game starts..

Do you think if i moan on long enough my OH will let me watch all the stuff i have had to sky plus instead of him watching the wrestling. Might be worth a try xx

:rofl: sounds like my kids have there dad just where they want him ...only wish i could :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back