the plops (tmi)

confuzed 88

Reaction score
does anyone else feel like food is going right through them and out the other end? i have it each time i eat, even a biscuit! its been like this for over a week now..even longer i think.... please tell em someone is in the same boat as me because i seem to b having more trips to the bog for a number 2 than a wee lol

Hey, yes hun I am finding I eat and then I toilet; a bit like a baby.. lol... I think you tummy and bowels are so squished there isn't the storage xx

im totally the same, have been for the last week or so aswell, very annoying and getting cramping with it aswell. x

I'm jealous of all your girls pooing all the time! I am going every 2 days despite overloading on coffee and fruit n fibre!

im going more than i was but not to that extent. i know its embarrasing but have you mentioned to midwife about it. xxx

Am trying to lay off curry as when I last had it I got these really bad pains that I thought was BH so I have been avoiding anything too spicy... Any herbal teas in particular?x

im the same hun within 5 mins of eating i have to go and if i dont i get a lot of pain

Maybe all this talk of poo has helped - I've actually been twice today! :dance:

haha maybe it has...i have the same where if i dont go strait away my belly starts going mad n painful :( and the wind oh myyyyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back