tmi

mummy2b19

Reaction score
I set off to my anti natle class at 5:15 tonight had a wee just before I left the house, went to Asda first and went for a wee got to hospital had another wee went for a wee half way through the class and then again at the end class finished at 8 so in 2 hours and 45 mins I had to wee 5 times I thought this was completly normal just because I was pregnant but I noticed that no one else went to the toilet while we were there we were 1st to arrive and last to leave. Does anyone else pee as much as me or should I mention it to midwife not got any other symptoms like pain or stinging etc? Xxx

It varies on day to day or night to night for me, sometimes I could go as many times as you other days would be "normal" I think it depends where baby is lying x

It varies for me too, sometimes at night I can be up all night peeing, but other times won't pee as much. However, during the day I pee loads!!
Don't know if its normal or not, sometimes it stings me to pee though :( xx

I've got my 36 week midwife apointment tomorrow I might just mention it im sure she gets asked silly questions all the time lol. Xx

Have you had an appointment recently where they checked? Or got one soon?

Sometimes I feel like all I do is pee. The other night I got out of bed to pee, quite literally walked from the bathroom back to bed (bed room is directly across the landing) and I wanted to go again. Lol. Must be the way LO's are lying. Xxx

Could you take a sample wit you for mw to test - I'm meant to take one to all mine. Xxx

Let us know what she says :)
I had my pee sent off the other day and nothing came back so unsure :s x

I take a sample to all of them had a trace on 22nd December sent it off and found nothing 28th another slight trace 2 weeks ago no trace at all. Il see what she says tomorrow and let you know my mum did say that you get to the point when you go upstairs for a wee and by the time you get back downstairs you need to go again and im defo starting to know what she means xx

I'm the same....I was up 5 times last night for a wee which is about average at the mo for me and get sudden urges to wee during the day just think it's the way Lo is lying at the time. I would mention it to MW think I'm going to when I see her next week it's driving me insane !

I'm forever weeing! And it's always the smallest amount too. I get to the toilet, do the wee and think 'How pointless!'.
Just got back from my MW appointment and it was the first time she said everything was fine with my urine sample, so I've just put it down to babys position putting pressure on the bladder.

Very annoying though!

Sample was fine she said it must just because baby has dropped 4/5 engaged putting presure on my bladder so all normal xx

I think it depends where the baby is more than anything - I have always had a terrible bladder though so can wee 5 times in a few hours no problem - but then other times I am ok - night time is normally a good indication for me I can wake just once or 4 times!

Glad all was okay with your sample :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back