the perils of a busy bump!!!

Bunnykins

Reaction score
Ok so I'm sat minding my own business watching horrible bosses at the cinema tonight (very funny film btw!!) had a big box of popcorn on my knee resting slightly on my bump, all pretty normal until my monkey of a baby decided to kick with all his might knocking the popcorn off my knee and tipping the entire lot onto the random woman sat next to me!!! She was absolutely covered in the stuff I was mortified :blush:

:rotfl:

Last week my bump kicked my 4yr old son in the face.....lol

:rofl: ok your bump beats mine for naughtiness, mine hasnt tried to assault a 4 yr old.....yet!!!!

:lol: I've been lucky, my LO hasn't kicked anything off/anyone which is fortunate cos my bunny's new fave place to sit is on top of it! However, a few weeks ago, my mum forgot i was bigger than normal and turned round with a tray in her hands whilst stood too close, my bump cleared the entire tray

Sorry Bunnykins but I had to have a little giggle when I read your post. I hope the woman saw the funny side and wasn't upset about it.

Bean Sprout likes to make me worry by not moving for ages (almost full days at times), so I get hubby to put his head on my bump and listen for her heartbeat. Every time he does, she will kick him in the head :D. It's like she does it on purpose. Apart from that, I haven't had any naughty moments yet, but there is still time.

Lucky it was just popcorn and not anything wet or cold!

Lol, had a right wee laugh at that and at TracyM's post lol!!!!

My friend had a baby 3 weeks ago and I went to see them. I was having a wee hold of baby, when blump gave him a big kick, it made me chuckle but baby kept on sleeping thankfully!! (I think blump was jealous lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back