• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The not knowing

buddabun

Reaction score
it's killing me!
I felt super sick today. My friend was hosting one of those pampered chef party things and she was making some food and I just suddenly felt the saliva rush into my mouth and the urge to hurl. I'm dizzy and light headed and TRYING not to think about it as it could well well well be my body making it up. But the nausea was real, if only for a few moments. It's happened most days this week now.

Plus I've been drifting to sleep around 4pm for the last 2 days and having to go for a nap in bed. It's not the total exhaustion I felt with the last 2 pregs (but that started the week AF was due anyway) but my eyelids just won't stay open.

But my temp has fallen the last 3 days (the only 3 days I've been checking lol)... :?

I just want to know. I hate that you have to sit on your hands for 2 weeks before knowing whether you've done it or not. The time just seems to drag!

What do we do.

Oh for the days when you suddenly realise you're 3 months pregnant!! As good as it is to know our bodies more it also makes it so much harder as every little thing and you immediately think ooo, is that because i'm pregnant?!

I truly hope you are hun & this will be your month. Keeping it all x'd for you :pray:

I tell myself off on a daily basis for symptom spotting! :lol:

So do I but do I listen? Do I b*****ks!!! :lol:

Up until now I'd thought it was my brain but the nausea's such a distinctive one I haven't faked before...

We'll just have to wait and see but ARGH it's frustrating. I want it so much and if I can't have it, at least put me out of my misery so I can get plastered and try again :lol:

Well the updated siggy has made me smile!! Congratulations!! I missed your thread announcing a BFP but you obviously got it!!

i missed the bfp post as well so just wanted to say congratulations :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back