• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Moo Cup For Little Moo [Lisa]

Wobbles

Reaction score
Megan drank about 8-9oz of her milk on her own with her toast this morning in this cup :love: she will not touch hard spout cups not even the avent soft teat cup ...all she will have is bottle (given to her) and the toddler 360 cups (that don't like milk) but ...

:yay: how cool is that!

I'd seen them before but after your post I got one like I said ...again :yay: haha

x

:yay:

What make is the cup? Will have to look for one as Nim hates most sippy cups.

Amadeus - Mine came from Sainsburys for £2

http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/groceries/index.jsp?bmUID=1267102731306

images

The Mamafy cup rules!!! I knew the little Moo would appreciate it!! :D

x

Tell me guys, are the lids just annoying for me or did I get a bad one before?

And wobbs did you take the valve out?

They need a good push down to get them on. I actually liked that with me using it for milk primarily. Feels well on IYKWIM. I know you asked Wobbs but I keep the valve in to slow the flow :)

Last edited:
Bonus the shops in the same town as her :lol: so might ask for the bowl set too haha

:yay:

How cool are they!

:shakehead: Awww I love the pink one :lol:

Right I'm getting some tomorrow :yay:

Let me know how you get on with it and Ill try swing an extra pinky just for you hehe x

The valve on mine has come out twice (into the cup) Lisa you had this problem?! Maybe I didn't push it in enough after washing.

you need to ram it right in very tight to the top or it does seem to come out. Need to be a tight fit ;)

Let me know how you get on with it and Ill try swing an extra pinky just for you hehe x

The valve on mine has come out twice (into the cup) Lisa you had this problem?! Maybe I didn't push it in enough after washing.
Yes, we had this problem too! As Lisa said, a good hard shove and it'll stay in nice and firmly!!

Ill super glue it lol!! haha I did push it right in and didn't come out again.

SHE TOOK HER NIGHT MILK IN IT :yay: :yay: How fab is that!!!

Mamafy let me know then I ordered 3 with my Mum then changed it to 2 because they are 7gbp each but I owe you a flavour ;) so if she doesn't like them Ill just keep it. Assuming my begging works :rofl:

£7 :shock: You owe me nothing :shakehead: No you keep them :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back