~~THE MEET~~ Pics and stuff!!!

Of course Urchin. They were fine, i just wish i could have posted more pics of him, we got a lovely one. He had a fantastic day, i was very proud of the way they played and behaved themselves. Impressive i thought.
Lovely to meet Mason, he looks just as handsome as his pics, a credit to you.

didnt see your son much hels but Dior was about to jump down the stairs he was trying to stop her, bless
she wanted to play with the big boys. how olds your son hels?

He is my SS Dionne, i inherited him last week!! lol
He is a little star, he stays with me a lot in the hols. He is 6 1/2 bless him

All of the older kids were so well behaved, little stars all of them :dance:

yeah the older kids were fab :D all so well behaved and so polite a credit to their mums :D xxx

OMG Rach i just noticed your ticker!!!

Congratulations hun that is such fantastic news. you've made my day!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HayleyB said:
Wobbles came out and got me too Jo!!!
I lost my confidence!! lol!! :oops:
I still dont know who u r! :oops: are u in any of the pics?? :oops: sorry!!
U should have come up to me if u recognised me! My fellow pregnancysymptomparanioamaniac!!!

I feel so silly for being so so shy!!!!
I'm only in the background of the pictures....
Think i'd tied my hair up, and was wearing a brown coat.... had a black t-shirt and jeans on....
was with imi when we dropped back when walking over to the nature centre... i know i should've just said hi, but went all shy!!!

xox

Hey all, i have only just been able to get on the computer.

Thankyou very much Urchin for doing a great job, had a great time when we finally got their :rotfl: if don't laugh would cry.

Never ever using multimap for directions ever ever again.

Sorry for the delay in posting - I just wanted to say that My sister Mandy, Georgia, Lawson and I had a great time on Thursday.

It was great to meet you all! Now when I am reading the threads (on the rare occasions I get on the PC) I can visualize who's who!

Thank you Urchin for all your hard work organising it - I am deffo up for another meet next year - will be cool to see how the kiddies have grown!

All the piccies are great. I have some that have come out ok but dont use photobucket etc so dont think I can put them on here.

Beany said:
All the piccies are great. I have some that have come out ok but dont use photobucket etc so dont think I can put them on here.

Email them to me hun!

Ah good idea!
Lawson has just woke up so will sent them to you shortly

Ther pics look great and sounds like you all had so much fun. I visit my Mum in London lots and hope I can make it to meet next year when I'll have my LO too! If anyone lives in the London area and wants to meet up sometime when I'm over there I would love it :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back