• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

the little things...

trixipaws

Reaction score
i just got a bog roll out of the cupboard to replace the one in the bathroom which had nearly run out, and noticed a slight pleasant aroma- i'd noticed it when i put some shopping away on friday too. then i realised the charmin fresh linen was SCENTED i'd thought the 'fresh linen' meant the colour!
it smells REALLY nice too and i feel extra smug that it was on offer (which is why i'd bought that one) so i'd got cheap AND special scented bogroll! (and its embossed too!) hehe

i'm so easily pleased sometimes

awww bless ya, I am sooo like that love the little things.

When I first had Alfie I used sma gold! the schoop just sat in the tin ... when I moved him onto Aptimil I noticed that you could click the scoop into a little bit at the top. I spent ages telling everyone the convenience of it and demenstrating it. At the time I was really excited now I cant believe I got so excited over a scoop holder :roll: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
We got that scented bog roll for a while but now the smell makes me feel sick! :puke: It wasn't Charmin though it was the cheapie asda version so that's maybe why! :rotfl:

Aww bless you, im like that too but anything cn keep me happy :rotfl:
Then again when i hand hope a piece of banana and she smiles so big, makes me feel like im making her very happy, were both easily pleased you see :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back