The end of breastfeeding.

beanie

Reaction score
Seren hasn't fed for 4 days now, so I guess that we have reached the end of the feeding. I wanted her to choose when she stopped, but I think she has done so sooner as my milk must be changing and slowing down through pregnancy. I am proud that she made the decision though, but am a bit sad (not the right word but can't think of another) as its the end of one stage, but it is also the start of another and she has made this decision. I am proud of myself though as I managed 20 months, and I had such an horrendous time at the begining but thanks to people on here I managed to do this and have really enjoyed breastfeeding Seren through baby times and into her being a toddler.

Ah well only 5 months to go (ish) and it starts all over again :)

Well done on feeding for so long! I've only been going 5 months but I don't want to stop any time soon. I'm going to be TTC again after Christmas so I don't know how that's going to work with breastfeeding too but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it!

You should be really proud of yourself :hug:

Give yourself a massive pat on the back for doing so well Shona!

It's good you'll get a break and also Seren won't think the baby is boobie competition :)

I think you've done brilliantly beanie - congratulations. I know it must be sad, the end of an era - but I think you deserve a break before this LO comes along.

Well done!

Valentine xxx

Well done. When my next baby is born my little girl will only be 13 months old so I can't go as long as you, and if I bring her feeding to an end at 12 months as was planned it only gives me a month (providing baby comes on time) to make sure she is happy about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back