I've got to 17 months!

Lola's Mummy

Reaction score
of breastfeeding :cheer:

I'm so proud of us both. I really thought she was going to give up over the past couple of months but she's started to seem like she's enjoying it more than ever :D

I never thought breastfeeding a toddler would be this rewarding either.
I'm so glad i stuck with it as i felt like quitting a few times in the early days. Only 1 more month to go and then i'll be a very happy mummy as i would love to reach 18 months :pray:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Well Done

It is a massive achievement and you should be proud.

Oh yay you! I'm so so proud of you (and a teensy bit jealous!). Well done beautiful. Enjoy the next month of breastfeeding and take lots of pics.

Valentine Xxx

Aww you should be so proud of yourself! I remember at the Manchester meet and you were feeding then and I was amazed at how u were still feeding cos Ellie was only a couple of months old then :D Well done chick :dance: :clap: :clap: xx

Thanks eveyone :hug: :hug:

No-one has said anything to me IRL about making it to 17 months :(

valentine - You still got to 1 year which is fab and a lot longer than most people :clap:

Lola's Mummy said:
Thanks eveyone :hug: :hug:

No-one has said anything to me IRL about making it to 17 months :(

valentine - You still got to 1 year which is fab and a lot longer than most people :clap:

Congratulations hun.

Meh don't worry about it. I'm still breastfeeding Alex (he's 17 and a half months) and IRL people keep pressuring me to stop. It's starting to drive me crazy. Everybody just thinks I'm bonkers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back