Anyone not doing the perinium massage?

Olive

Reaction score
I find it hard to reach and admitedly stopped, but thinking I must try again. What with the jungle down there, piles etc :oooo: I'm finding it's not an area I like to venture lol.

xxx

I did it religiously with my first pregnancy, I didn't with my second due to piles. I honestly didn't feel any difference x

Thanks Cos, I could just kiss you for saying that! Lol. I'm in panic mode about the amount of things I haven't been doing (pelvic floors too, although no accidents yet!)

xxx

Pinky, I feel like I might be more organised once OH goes back to work tbh! xx

Thanks Cos, I could just kiss you for saying that! Lol. I'm in panic mode about the amount of things I haven't been doing (pelvic floors too, although no accidents yet!)

xxx

No probs, I'm sure it makes no difference and just gives ladies something else to stress about needlessly! xx

no i never have! i didn't with ds i only tore slightly and didn't need stitches, altho when i was 9 i did the splits on roller skates and had to be stitched up so never knew if that would make the area more or less likely to tear??

I was told not to bother by mw :shock:

That's interesting MrsMc! I have a different mw most times :roll: We get assigned a team (there are 8!), but none of them have mentioned. There was a slight mention at antenatal, but nothing really.

x

no i never have! i didn't with ds i only tore slightly and didn't need stitches, altho when i was 9 i did the splits on roller skates and had to be stitched up so never knew if that would make the area more or less likely to tear??

Yowser! :shock: x

Not doing it, just don't want to put anything in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back