• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Brits

the performance of the night has to be the pet shop boys...ace! wtf was lady gaga doing? just shouting over everyone shes gash.

Take that mimed really badly, girls aloud are shite, as are coldplay..dull dull dull.

Elbow are good, an acquired taste, for the discerning type :wink:

Kings of Leon are OK although their songs are very samey and they all have mahhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooossssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiveeeeeeeeeeeeee slap heads

sparky said:
Kings of Leon are OK although their songs are very samey and they all have mahhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooossssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiveeeeeeeeeeeeee slap heads
how very dare you missy *spanks sparky over the head with a wet kipper*

Melly+2 said:
sparky said:
how very dare you missy *spanks sparky over the head with a wet kipper*

oh melly i love you
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

hang on a 4th brother has joined...hottie

spam.jpg

spank it baby spank it, any way i think ill save my wet kipper for caleb, oooo that sounds rood :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back