The bottom of my bump gone to flab?? (with pic)

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
ok this is really wierd, and i dunno if its just mine, so posting hehe...

the bottom of my bump stretched loads (gettin lots of stretchies :wall: ) but6 now its turned to flab, literally? i can get a roll from it lol..plus my bumps gone smaller not bigger, and i'm 38weeks?...

bit worried what it may be?

any ideas girls? xx

36wkto38wksmaller.jpg

mine has done exactly the same, i think its where baby has gone right up under my ribs and gone back to back :roll:

mine was like that when ryan was breech. i wouldnt worry too much, just mention it to midwife when you go next

hmmm, i hope hes not tunred around he was 2/5th engaged when hospital checked, but bump has felt diff since other day,

alot more pressure under ribs, heartburn and the obveous flab lol...

midwife app not until fri, and i'll be 38+4 do u think i should ring her and ask? i never ring her, not once, i wouldnt know what to say? just lil worried as i gettin more towards D/Date.. what if hes turned? xx

It does sound possible im having a job keeping up with this little monster and i cant work out which bit is which any more :roll:
I know he is back to back and definately getting bad back ache and very painful ribs now :?

hennaly said:
It does sound possible im having a job keeping up with this little monster and i cant work out which bit is which any more :roll:
I know he is back to back and definately getting bad back ache and very painful ribs now :?
hope hes not turned.. as i'm nearly Due :shock:

bk to bk? are they meant to be opposite to that (i never get this bit lol)

hope your LO isnt hurtin u too much hun, xx

Yeh I was going to say the same as Hen! When Lola turns back to back my tum goes a little smaller and flabby lol!
Babys best position for birth is with her facing your spine! If shes turned back to back then her back is against your back and shes facing your outwards! Try sitting on a birthing ball, try and keep your knees lower than your hips all the time while sitting, dont slouch or lie on your back, erm.... cant think of more oh do as Hen does and get on all fours for a while each day too! Lola can change from one way to the next daily so she could turn back at any point!

lea m said:
Yeh I was going to say the same as Hen! When Lola turns back to back my tum goes a little smaller and flabby lol!
Babys best position for birth is with her facing your spine! If shes turned back to back then her back is against your back and shes facing your outwards! Try sitting on a birthing ball, try and keep your knees lower than your hips all the time while sitting, dont slouch or lie on your back, erm.... cant think of more oh do as Hen does and get on all fours for a while each day too! Lola can change from one way to the next daily so she could turn back at any point!

thanks for reply hun.. i hope hes not bk to bk, as thats meant to hurt more right.. oooh ouch... i do slouch alot :wall: i'm going to try bit more walking (but i get stabbing pains incervix when i do?)

and get on all fours more... (if OH's lucky) lol only joking...

got m/w app on friday so she shud hopefully be able to tell me..

aslong as hes not turned breech i'm nt too worried xx

charlotteheys85 said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yeh its supposed to hurt more and give you more back pain but as you dont have another labour to compare it with, you wont be able to tell that its more painful if you know what I mean?! I had the drip with my first son and didnt realise it was more painful then a "normal" labour because I hadnt done it before! Im sure you will be completely fine hun and Im sure she will turn back! :hug:

lea m said:
charlotteheys85 said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yeh its supposed to hurt more and give you more back pain but as you dont have another labour to compare it with, you wont be able to tell that its more painful if you know what I mean?! I had the drip with my first son and didnt realise it was more painful then a "normal" labour because I hadnt done it before! Im sure you will be completely fine hun and Im sure she will turn back! :hug:

ur right about the pain thing, i havent a clue what to expect so if it hurts less (nxt time, f there is one) then it'll be a bonus hehe...

As your a mummy to many, what do braxton hicks feel like, sorry changing post topic, i dont think i've felt them, but i do feel like a tight feeling, but to me its just him sticking part his body out or somethin? xx

i was always told that you dont get bh with your first baby and i cant remember back that far now :oops: but all i can say is my tummy goes like a bullet :?

Im glad you answered that Hennaly lol I have no idea Charlotte! I never had them with the others so when my tummy hurts and goes hard Im presuming its BH but could be baby moving out? :? I have no idea lol!

Thanks for that link Hennaly! Its really helpful to me understanding why Ih ave had different pains with this baby and also why I have BH when i didnt last times! :hug:

lea m said:
Thanks for that link Hennaly! Its really helpful to me understanding why Ih ave had different pains with this baby and also why I have BH when i didnt last times! :hug:

Although I couldnt help but laugh at this part:- 'Persistent Occiput Posterior' means that the baby is born in the OP position - otherwise known as "face to pubes". :rotfl:

ninjawomble said:
lea m said:

Although I couldnt help but laugh at this part:- 'Persistent Occiput Posterior' means that the baby is born in the OP position - otherwise known as "face to pubes". :rotfl:
Yeah I had a laugh at that too! What a description!? heehee
"Oh yes my baby was born facing my pubes instead of my butt! " hahahahah

If the MW said the baby was " face to pubes" , I think I'd piddle laughing at her :rotfl:
Gawd Im childish :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back