The bad mothers handbook

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Is on tonight on ITV at 9.00 tonight. I read the book a few years back and it was quite good. Its got Catherine Tate in too, I like her. If you arent doing anything else i would recommend watching, if it is anything like the book :D

see if i watch catherine tate i dont see her as a serious actress, ill expect 'am i bovvered!!' to come out of her at any moment lol!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'll be watching it there is little else on....thousands of channels and bugger all on! Typical televsion!!!!!

mummykay said:
see if i watch catherine tate i dont see her as a serious actress, ill expect 'am i bovvered!!' to come out of her at any moment lol!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

lol i know what you mean. She was on this morning today and she kept saying things and i was expecting her to go into character

I've been looking forward to this programme for some reason, not sure why. I am the same in that i cant really take Catherine Tate seriously as an actress but i think that is cause she does still have some of her comedy characters in the characters she plays seriously.
Or maybe its the facial expressions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back