The Baby Mail Preference Service

LikeJohnnYoko

Reaction score
I hope this can be of help to some of you; I discovered it when I was signing my house up to the Mail Preference Service.

It's called the Baby Mail Preference Service and is designed to put a stop on postal mailings to parents about baby services and products if they lose a baby.

The about page for this service is here

Thanks for this as I am getting loads and it's so distressing

this is a great post after my miscarriage last year i got loads and it was horrible to see x

Pushing this to the top again for those who've not seen it but are in need of this service.

That's so good theres something like that out there. I could have done with this after my mc but somehow must have missed this thread! I wish there was something they could do about the emails too. Blocking certain companies doesn't work and when you click the option to unsubscribe it also doesn't work. I even tried emailing them and asking nicely. This morning for example I got an email "38 weeks pregnant and signs of labour". Not something I need to face when I've just woke up and know that my angel babys due date is coming xxxx

That's so good theres something like that out there. I could have done with this after my mc but somehow must have missed this thread! I wish there was something they could do about the emails too. Blocking certain companies doesn't work and when you click the option to unsubscribe it also doesn't work. I even tried emailing them and asking nicely. This morning for example I got an email "38 weeks pregnant and signs of labour". Not something I need to face when I've just woke up and know that my angel babys due date is coming xxxx

Depending on who you use for email you can set up filters so that triggering emails are sent either to a separate folder, junk or your trash bin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back