the apprentice

yeap! Hes still in it? ....I hope he doesnt win!! :shock:

Simon "Mr Trampoline" Ambrose

big_SimonAmbrose.jpg

he's in the final with Kristina

:rotfl: when he was screwing on those trampoline legs and saying things like "you can do this and have lots of fun" we were crying, it was so rude :rotfl:

Anyway im not sure why the soppy sod got to the final. I suspect its only because he was the only one not fired yet when Katie played her silly game!

A friend of mine is one of the camera men - Katie actually said to Sir Alan, that she only ever wanted to get in the final to prove that she could get the job, and actually said to Sir Alan she wasn't interested in the job. Because of the contracts they sign though they forced her to re-record it standing down as she did because of 'childcare' - I mean as if she really wouldn't have sorted it before.

Also, do you remember was it Imi or something like that, the bloke who left cause he missed his son? He got up on the morning and said that he was going home and they had to force him to stay because of his contract, so that Sir Alan could fire him for the show, thats why he never participated in the task before he was fired.

Thats the gossip :D

Emmylou said:
A friend of mine is one of the camera men - Katie actually said to Sir Alan, that she only ever wanted to get in the final to prove that she could get the job, and actually said to Sir Alan she wasn't interested in the job. Because of the contracts they sign though they forced her to re-record it standing down as she did because of 'childcare' - I mean as if she really wouldn't have sorted it before.

Also, do you remember was it Imi or something like that, the bloke who left cause he missed his son? He got up on the morning and said that he was going home and they had to force him to stay because of his contract, so that Sir Alan could fire him for the show, thats why he never participated in the task before he was fired.

Thats the gossip :D

It was obvious she didn't want the job- she's just one of those irritating people who feels the need to show off all the time :x

I know, she really annoyed the hell out of me :x

glitzyglamgirl said:
I cant believe she put on her CV, as an example of being ruthless, that she stole another mans husband!

GGG Another "man's husband"..really? Didn't realise that lol!!! :rotfl: hehe

couldn't bear Katie thought that she should never have been chosen to go into final and was like nooooo when Sir Alan chose her. Pleased she stood down and think the right two are in the final at the end. Hope Kristina wins because I think she seem more professional and go getty than Simon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back