The 5 week club

Ray

Reaction score
Hi all

I am 5 weeks + 1 day (I think!!)... just thought it would be nice if anyone else that is 5 weeks pregnant was out there and we could share symptoms and stories. So far I am only experiencing extreme tiredness. How about everyone else??

xx

Hey

Im around 5 weeks too! Its nice to talk to people on here as not told anyone yet.

I experienced bad back pain last week, felt like someone had punched me in the middle of my lower back, lasted a couple of days. Since then i have been getting AF type pains on and off every day (thought i was getting period) also swolen boobs with sensitive nipples, feeling tired, headaches and little off food!

God i sound like i have too many symptoms already!

Hi Ray!
I can't wait for symptoms to start :) So far... nothing! :-s
I'm sure when they start I'll be praying for them to stop lol!
Xx

Hello!!

I'm 5 weeks also!!!

No real symptoms other than tired, Sore boobs and period like aches.

How exciting is it though, it's great having support on here.
Xxxx

Yoo hoo! Im 5 weeks today woo hoo. So far Im nauseous in late evenings, super super tired, constipation with trapped wind which is giving me the worst back pain ever! Looks like we have this journey together eh? Happy new year to you all x

Hi All,

I'm new here! I'm I think 5 weeks aswell. It's soo exciting and scary! I'm finding it hard to not tell anyone yet!!

I have a constant churning in my lower stomach, quite a lot of burping and last night had some aching around my left ribs which I'm not sure if it was just trapped wind. But nothing else too badly thankfully.

Has everyone been to the GP yet? I'm going to make an appointment for the next few weeks.

Yes, been to docs. Urine sample handed in so just waiting on midwife appointment now. Good luck!

Hi I am 5 weeks 2 days today after ICSI (IVF) treatment, and i have been in alot of pain over last few weeks but I feel ok today, my boobs are sore, feel nausea different times of the day, extremely tried, headaches, lower backache...xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back