the 1st incident

chezzabell

Reaction score
Well tonight Sophie hurt Alastair for the 1st time in 13 weeks, they were both on my bed waiting for a bath and she wacked him with a belt :(

I was so angry at her, i screamed at her which made her cry so much.

Alastair doesnt have any marks which i reckon is luckly, i just hope this isnt things to come with her cos shes been fantatic with him up until now :?

ahhh hunni, bless poor little guy glad hes ok, she probably wont do it again if she was really shocked by your reaction she'll no its wrong now. And poor you i bet you were upset too :hug: :hug: :hug:

o no, poor bubba!
why did she whack him? mind u, i was a horrible older sister and would give my lil sis a sneaky pinch when my mum wasnt lookin then do the old innocent 'but it wasnt me mummy' excuse lol! :oops: :rotfl:

oh no poor Alistair!!

I bet she has learnt her lesson now! its so hard when she is still a baby too!.... next time hit her back haha I AM SOOOO ONLY JOKING PEOPLE XXXX

LOL Keely

I dont know whyshe hit him, i dont think she meant to hurt him cos she is always so nice to him, i dunno i just hope she doesnt do it again

I used to bite myself and blsme my brother when i was about 2 but he was at nursery so mum knew i wasnt telling the truth i was such a trouble maker

fingerscrossed said:
I used to bite myself and blsme my brother when i was about 2 but he was at nursery so mum knew i wasnt telling the truth i was such a trouble maker

thats so naughty :rotfl:

u know what they say fingers.... you always get a baby like yourself!!! haha xxxxx

butIan was a nice baby ... who am i kidding he was a wimp and a pushover if we'd of met when we'd been babies id kick his ass then too. :shock: :shock: :shock: OMG please dont let Alfie b like me

Keely said:
u know what they say fingers.... you always get a baby like yourself!!! haha xxxxx

This is so true! I have myself a little chilli pepper and whenever i tell my Mum about her shrieks, squeals and tantrums my Mum tells me i did the same so i guess she's having a little chuckle about the payback!

Can you believe that Leorah is only 10 weeks but shrieks at the TV until I turn the cartoon channel on, got myself a telly addict already :shock:

skatty said:
Keely said:
Can you believe that Leorah is only 10 weeks but shrieks at the TV until I turn the cartoon channel on, got myself a telly addict already :shock:

haha demanding!!! haha xxx

fingerscrossed said:

Lol, I used to do that too although my brother was 2 years younger than me- my mum said she used to compare the teeth marks on my arm with the teeth in my mouth and catch me out!

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back