That's what you get for..

Danti

Reaction score
... leaving things till the last minute :/

lol, I will explain... I have my 20wk scan tomorrow (excited much! :D) and I have my Mum, my Nana, and my OH's Mum all wanting to come with if it's doable.. well I thought I'll ring the hospital to find out if it were but I left it till today to do :roll: so I get the appointment sheet out for maybe the 3rd time since getting it (I got it at my 12wk scan) to get the number, and I notice, for the first time, that my scan is based in a hospital that is over 2hrs travel away when I had assumed it would be at the one half an hour away! Shocked by this first thing I do is talk to OH's parents about what we're going to do as they're the ones that were meant to be taking me and OH to the scan, we have a big discussion and decided on ringing to see if there is anyway I could be transferred to a closer hospital, proper stressing at this point because I'd feel so guilty making OH's parents drive that far just to sit in a waiting room and that if I could transfer I'd have to wait another couple weeks to see bean...I ring and explained to the guy my situation and asked if there was anything that could be done... he took my details and then burst out laughing! Turns out they had recently installed a new computer system and it had been a clerical error! The hospital's name half an hour away starts with the same letter as the place that had been put down on my letter! So all that stress for nothing lol but still I really should have checked sooner!

good job you phoned tho! You would have turned up at the wrong place! Enjoy your scan

Omg i'd have been doing my nut if I was you too :hug: good job you checked though - and then phoned to check x

Hehe... wonder how many people are turning up at the wrong hospital for their appointments 'cos their letters are wrong! Ooops!

Tell me about it! If I hadn't we would have ended up in the back of beyond and wouldn't have seen bubs! Aah I can laugh about it now and thank my lucky stars we didn't just leave it! Really looking forward to tomorrow now, I'm dead hyper lol we're all going for a fish pedicure thingy and some shopping after as well ^_^ xx

yaaaaaaaay. hope everything is peachy keen jellybean and cant wait to nose at piccies! hint hint

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back