Thats twice now...

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
ive thrown up :( 2day

this morning i had some cheerios and about 30mins after i threw them up but the sick tasted like cheerios lol so it wasnt that bad :rotfl:

and just now i threw up skittles also tasted like skittles lol

but i never really was sick that much and today it has been twice and i dont no why has anyone else randomly done this ?

awwwwww :hug: :hug: :hug:

I've been feeling sick for weeks just not manage to be sick yet

no just could mean excess acid try having some gaviscon after u eat xx

the sick tasted like cheerios lol so it wasnt that bad :rotfl:

and just now i threw up skittles also tasted like skittles lol

that's disgusting lol

Hope you haven't been sick again - skittles doesn't taste too bad though!

i just called my friend shes comming over 2 cook me a nice meal lol

just been so funny today if i move i start 2 reech lol and i am well hungry hehe

If you have heart burn.. it will be that making you throw up..

I have the same thing, its why I can't bring myself to eat sometimes... I finally get a moment when I don't have the horrible burning sickness.. knowing full well if I eat something it will come back in full force..

The only way you get round it is carrying a bottle of gaviscon around with you as if your life depended on it.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

my heartburn / acid was so bad in first tri that durring a lunch break taken in my van , i was tuckin into mcdonalds chicken nuggets and before i knew it i was throwing up out of my van window :oops:

try the gaviscon or some milk if u can keep it down , u may just have a tummy biug !

oh and if your hungry , try some soup ! i wasnt ever sick on soup no matter how bad the acid was !

I cant eat pickled onion monster munch as they give me reeeeally bad heart burn! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back