Thats it!

lozzi

Reaction score
since i was like 12 ive always dreamed of becoming a Midwife.

After having Ellouise im even more adament that im going to do it.

So this morning i rang up college to go on a an acess course, but there full :( gutted,

but im so determined.

I WILL start college next September.

Ive got all my UCAS forms coming. Im so excited :D

Yayyyyyy good luck hun..im going back in September too!! :cheer:

snap i am aswell.,

theres alot of us want to do midwifery aint there?

Thanks ladies! :D

I just had a phone call offering me an interview tomorrow to go on the access course THIS september.

They asked me were i was wanting to go on from this course, so i explained a degree in midwifery and they said that i would have to go next September. Something about Life sciences being essential and that course was full this year :( gutted...

Ah well, plan a! September next year im a stooooooooooooooooooodent again :cheer:

Im gonna do this toooo yay!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ive always wanted to do this and got all my qualifications and entrance papers to go to do my training but i never went :wall: :wall:

Im looking into it and think i have to do the 2 years nursing first at hatfield college then straight into midwifery

im so excited :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

kayzee said:
Im gonna do this toooo yay!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ive always wanted to do this and got all my qualifications and entrance papers to go to do my training but i never went :wall: :wall:

Im looking into it and think i have to do the 2 years nursing first at hatfield college then straight into midwifery

im so excited :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

kaye ask about Adult courses particurly entrance to HE...

its a year long..

I really wish I could have gone to college, It really upsets me that I never managed to do that one thing in my life Ive always wanted to do :( I cant afford to go now either. Oh well! Good luck though hun :cheer:

congrats on going for your dreams
I have always wanted to be a midwife but it is so hard to get into, so i have a cunning plan................ i have just applied for a job as a health care assistant in the delivery suite and hopefully after gaining some experience they will seconder me to do my degree failling that and i get the job am still gonna be sort of doing what i always wanted.

Pam xx

I was at Unit today (doing an additional course) and was thinking about being a mid wife.... it was a pretty boring day i have to admit. So what do you a think a Physiotherpist and a Midwife - guess i would never be out of a job and there would certainly be more job oportunities!!!!

62qeljr.jpg

Riley likes college or to sit on the table and have every1 go awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back