That B####Y DOG

Jadie

Reaction score
Does any know how we can stop a dog pooping on our garden? It comes every morning. How could its owner let it do that every day? We dont have a fence all the gardens are open plan but no one on our street has a dog. what if Oliver was old enough to play out? Makes me feel sick!

jadie

im not prommoting it but my grandad bought loads of cocktail sausages and injected strong mustard into them the dog was pooping thru the eye of a needle and the owner got rid coz he thought i was ill...
cruel but effective haha

i had the same problem but it was with the neighbours cat. you can buy something called pepper dust or animal repellent from any DIY store and that should do the trick! it's awful i know and used to drive us mad! but not anymore

my oh wants some kind of pistol! but i blame the owner n ot the dog! LOL

Are you out when the person come past - cos if i saw them i'd go out with a bag and say here you are i see you forgot you poop bag.
or the pepper dust thing is good, or chilli powder!!

Irresponsible dog owners make me mad! :evil:

They must come past really early. we have never seen any one going past. my mum was staying over, she was there from 6 30 am and never sore anything. we have a whole wall thats patio windows. we dis put curry powder down. it worked for a few days but now its back!

congrats on the wedding btw hunny xx

I'd report the dog to the dog warden....are you sure it has an owner? I'd be tempted to get up early or set the video camera on a timer or something.

If a dog did that in my garden I'd be out there having it out with the owner.

My ex next door-but-one neighbour used to let his dog out to poo on the communal grass out front. I was always knocking on his door and arguing with him about it. The dog died in the end (shame but I was glad) and he apologised eventually.

OOOh got it...£30 bargain too

clicky

I would suggest a big gun for the owner, dirty git that he is letting his dog poo in your garden.

We feel like they are laughing at us! The garden faces commual grass where people walk a cross it with there dogs. But I have never seen any one let the dogs go there.

I have never seen any wild dogs either. It only a small village so would be hard for it to survive. People would notice it (maybe)

Jadie did you see the link in my post above? Would something like that help you?

Yes, we had a look. Our garden is quite small. May be Reach to far? We are having gravel put down tomorrow so hope fully that will stop the dog. But my neighbour says the cats have been on her gravel! So not looking good! Maybe she would share the \pest control thingy?

Yes cats sometimes use gravel like a litter tray, unless you have quite sharp stones.

Maybe they do weaker electronic ones, or you could just put it on low frequency? Personally as long as it doesn't hurt dogs I wouldn't worry too much about it going too far..it might put them off going on the communal grass too.

I own dogs but I always piick up, it pisses me off when people leave it! There is jelly crystals you ca buy from the likes of Morrisons usually in the dog and cat section annd B & Q do it also. Hopefully you sort your problem out soon Chick!

No uch thing as a bad dog, just bad owners!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back