Thanks for your well wishes :-)

reallyoldmum

Reaction score
Well we are home and life is totally ruled by this little bundle of joy..... :D

Thought I would grab a couple of minutes while he has a cuddle with his dad to let you all know George Aaron was indeed born on Wednesday morning at 12.02 am - I realised I was in full labour around 6.00 pm on Tuesday - contractions coming every 9 mins or so - got to hospital at 10.00 pm ish - contractions down to 4 mins - moved to every 2 mins by 10.30 and then had my waters broken at 11.45 pm.... 2nd stage reported as 12 minutes and he shot into the world along with gallons of water at 12.02 am :D Midwife said he wasnt so much born as surfed into this world :D Not a tear or graze I have been so so lucky so far.....

Had far too many visitors and am hoping for a quieter day today so will grab some time to put up a photo but I just wanted to thank you all and wish anyone who have also had their babies congratulations and for all those waiting - god its worth every minute of the wait :D :D :D :D

Jane x

OMG Jane Im missed it !! :wall: I cant believe it!
Oh Im so so happy for you hunnie! :cheer: :cheer: Such a cutie name! Well done too! I can not wait to see pics! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hey hun so glad it all went well, you sound well gratz again i cant for my day now hehe so exciting :cheer:

Congrats Jane. Sounds like you had a really good labour. Can't wait to see pics

:hug: :hug:

Congratulations hon. Can't wait to see some photos :D

:wave: Jane - so pleased to hear from you. What a good labour (if there is such a thing :wink: ) you had - well done! Can't wait to see pictures of the young man I'm sure he is completely adorable! Take care and make sure you rest when you can.
xx

Congratulation Jane! What a long but worthwhile journey. And that birth sounds brilliant!!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back