Thank you

Discussion in 'Your Photos' started by emma1976, Dec 15, 2005.

1. emma1976

emma1976 Well-Known Member

Just to say thanks for all your well wishes etc and those who were a bit worried that they hadn't heard from me.

Jayden and I are fine. She won't sleep alone though in her crib so sleeps on me at the moment - not a good habit to get into! Trying to learn to do things with one hand and haven't much time at the moment to get on line :( but i won't stop coming on here so sorry if I don;t post for a while.

My Dads been great and God knows what I would be like if he wasn;t here. The ex is making an effort as well in a lot of ways. Not good when your feelings come flooding back though but I am putting that down to hormones I think - i hope anyway-can't stop thinking about him :( not what I wanted to happen.

Hope everyone has a great Xmas and thanks for all the help etc before I had Jayden it's been great and hopefully won't stop.

Speak to you all soon. Had to put one big post as don;t know when I can post again or with 2 hands :D

Speak soon.

Em xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Rosebay

Rosebay Well-Known Member

Hi Emma,

glad to hear things are going well. I know exactly what you mean about the one handed typing thing- in fact one handed most things. I have a sling but he doesn't seem to like the way it fits his head so I think it'll have to wait until he can hold it up.

Take care, speak to you soon

+++