Thank you so much

tracey 2

Reaction score
Hi guys thank you all so much for all your lovely messages. (thanks excited rach)

Well i went for my scan on mon and the baby was there but there was no heartbeat (dated 10 weeks) thank you all so much i couldnt stay away for long you guys have given me so much support.

I'm just about keeping it together at the moment its so hard i dont know what to think or feel so confused.

Hopefully some of you will keep in touch im going to be around for a couple of weeks then il proberly leave for a while. x

im so sorry for your loss hun
pm me if you want to talk anytime

sarahxxx

Tracey, that is so sad, I am thinking of you x :hug:

Sorry to hear your news. You dont have to leave. You will always get help and company on here! :hug:

Jadie

Tracey, I'm so sorry to hear about your baby. I hope your family are supporting you through this time. It's a hard thing to go through.

There are lots of people who've been in the same situation on here, so I'm sure if you post questions, or just rant, one of us will be along to help.

Thinking of you.

Pea x

I'm really sorry to hear about your news Tracey, my thoughts are with you hun xxxx
:hug: :hug: :hug:

tracey,

I'm glad to see you back on the site, there is so much support available to you here, which I'm sure you will need - as previously said, just have a rant and a moan, scream, yell and pour your heart out, you are amongst friends

Em :hug:

Oh tracey as said in the last post, I'm so sorry to hear your news.

I really hope that you're ok, it's not been an easy few weeks for you.

look after yourself :hug:

hun we are all here for you if you ever need us :hug: take things easy and be gentle with yourself xxxxxxxxxxxx

Really sorry to hear your news, drop me a line if you want to offload :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back