Thank god for new carpet!

1986princess

Reaction score
Carpet fitter is here laying the carpet down thank god, had all laminate ripped up for weeks whilst painting and allsorts have been going on! Will be a relief for everything to be a bit more comfortable for babies coming! X

It's such a good feeling isn't it!!

yes starting to get ther now, still a project to do as and when we can afford but feels like a house now! Glad we bought when we did! keep going in babies room and taking it all in, there will be 2 babies in there omg! ru all prepared hun? x

Prepared in the sense if he came tomorrow we'd be ok! But not as prepared as I aim to be by the end of next week!
It's more me that needs sorting out as although his hospital bag is ready mine isn't!

How are you working it with the 2? Are you taking a bag each?

Ul feel much better by the end of the next week. Iv got two big bags 1 for me and 1 for them. But literally stuffed full o things! Got space saving things like mini nappy packs and wipes and toiletries so I could fit i'n other items. Plus mum and oh will take away used clothes of mine and babies and bring replacements if I run out but have packed plenty! Just hoping my Moses baskets arrive soonas there was a delay and they are the most needed item! But all coming together :)

Lol it's always something important you have to wait for! Do both your car seats fit in the car ok? We've had our car seat sat in the car since November ;)
I was watching a show yesterday about twins thinking of you! Really can't wait to see pics :)

yes got 2 of the maxi cosi cabriofix carseats and they fit fab, got the little head huggers as they will b tiny too! still feel like its a dream having my 2 boys! such an exciting time for all of us xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back