Text Buddies for those due in October/November/December 2007

hotluck

Reaction score
I can't seem to find a thread for this. If there is one, can someone link it please? If not, does someone want to look after one, otherwise we can use this one?

I'd like a text bud! I'm not due until the 7th of Jan though :?

I'm looking for a text buddy if anyone is interested... I'm due anytime now (so they keep telling me!!! LO seems to be making to effort to move tho!!)

I have Leckershell as a text buddy but she's already had her baby, i'm not sure whether i shhould get a new one? i'm quite hqppy letting her announce whatever i need her to announce for me :wink:

How does this work then? Can I get away with as many partners as possible for the first time in my life? :wink:

I'd like to do it but I live in Spain so texts will be too expensive for everyone- and me too

I've been looking for a thread like this and haven't found one, so let's use this one :D

I'm due 22nd November and live in Bucks, so would love a text buddy :D

laetitia85 said:
I have Leckershell as a text buddy but she's already had her baby, i'm not sure whether i shhould get a new one? i'm quite hqppy letting her announce whatever i need her to announce for me :wink:

I'm still happy to announce for you, if you'll have me :( ............. :D :dance:

X5OT said:
I've been looking for a thread like this and haven't found one, so let's use this one :D

I'm due 22nd November and live in Bucks, so would love a text buddy :D

Well that's the day before my birthday, so I could encourage you to hold on that extra date if you fancy partnering up with me? :wave:

annaespana1 said:
I'd like to do it but I live in Spain so texts will be too expensive for everyone- and me too

hey annaespana if u pm Squiglet she lives in spain too im sure she would be a txt buddy.

Due 3rdf nov but out in cyprus, not got a text buddy but anyone that would like to adopt me, give me a shout!

kitten1102 said:
I'm looking for a text buddy if anyone is interested... I'm due anytime now (so they keep telling me!!! LO seems to be making to effort to move tho!!)

hey im due on the 18th if you wanna be my buddy :)

hehe

leckershell said:
laetitia85 said:

I'm still happy to announce for you, if you'll have me :( ............. :D :dance:

oh by all means yes!
let's stick together lol :rotfl:

laetitia85 said:
leckershell said:
laetitia85 said:

oh by all means yes!
let's stick together lol :rotfl:

*woop woop* :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back