Tested again this morning

Becs

Reaction score
With a clearblue Digital and it's a BFP!!! I can't believe I'm here writing this. I'm 11dpo - due on Sunday. DH and I are walking on air!!!!!! I know a couple of others are due to test anytime soon and with all my heart I hope you get your BFP's too. Lot's of love and baby dust to all of you. I'm totally blown away.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations Becs!

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

X
xx
x

yay :cheer: :dance: congratulations thats great news hun hope this is a sign that theres going to be lots of BFPs :D

Congratulations :wink: Becs, Ive been following some of your post sand im so pleased for you! Im 7dpo and due on thursday and the 2ww is killing me, as you can see im on the site at this early time! Well hopefully see you soon in the first tri and CONGRATULATIONS YOU DID IT X X X X X X XX :hug:

Just popped on and saw your message. Fab news...Great!!!!!

Sarah :wave:

Congrats darling!!! Thats fantastic news you must be over the moon!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

YAAAAAAAAY!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :hug:

OMG, I'm sooo happy for you!!! - we can be pregnancy buds together!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D

(BTW - Think Clearblue didgitals must be lucky this week cos that's what i got my bfp on :D ) xx

yes! Congratulations!!!
See you over in First Tri! I hope you're the first of many, good luck to all the others testing soon xxxxx

OMG i knew it - i told you Becs - you luck gurl!!!!!

OMG i am ssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you..

wahoooooooooo :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

Thanks soooo much everyone. Good luck to all those testing soon and everyone else in ttc. You've all been amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so have you Becs - its been great- but hopefully we will be seeing you in First Tri very soon....now get yourself a new ticker and get yourself into first tri gurl' :lol: good luck babes :hug: :cheer:

Well done :dance: :dance:

Congratulations, I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Grace

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back