Tesco

Minime

Reaction score
I need to venture out later for a few bits and havent been on my own since having eefie. He'll be in his car seat so what do I do? Do the car seats fit onto the trolley or do I have to put him in the trolley baby seats? Tried that at toys r us last week and he didnt like it one bit and had the place up :oops:

at my local tesco they have trollys that u actaually put the car seat into if they dont at urs and ur only getting a few bits put the car seat into the the trolley n put the bits round the car seat

Think I need a trolley, I know what my "few bits" shopping usually turns out like :lol:

yes tesco have trolleys that the car seat sits on top of, you just have to be careful when pushing coz its hard to see over the top of the car seat when you're pushing the trolley!!! i have bashed people before coz i cant see!!!!

i wouldn't put Ethan in a laying back baby seat yet that they have in trolleys, i think they are too young, i only put Louie in one for the 1st time 2 weeks ago & hes 7 months old!!!

good luck hun & happy shopping!

Hope you had a good shoppping trip. I have only starting going with Isabella in the last month :shock: :shock:

See what you mean about the trolleys, I'm only 5ft 2 so couldnt see over the top, pushed it sideways in the end :lol:
Never seen those trolleys before. He was good as gold so was easy this time

foxymum said:
its hard to see over the top of the car seat when you're pushing the trolley!!! i have bashed people before coz i cant see!!!!

Sounds like the perfect excuse to me! :rotfl:

i know im only a short ass to lol but at my tesco they have a lower one 2 but only have one of them so always tried to find that one :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back