Terrible twos..your experience needed please!

katie05

Reaction score
My little boy is 2 and half and for the past 2 weeks has been like a different boy. He twines most of the day, throws a paddy over anything and its like he looks for something to moan about. He is my first and ive heard of the 'terrible twos' but is there sech a thing and does it end! Im at the end of my teather with him and want my lovely albeit a bit naughty sometimes little boy back :(

Do you have any idea or experience of this please?

Aww hun, i feel for you. Hugs first :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: In answer to your question: Oh yes, Terrible Twos most assuredly do exist. At this age, little ones are testing all the boundaries and it means you need to stick to "firm and consistent" behaviour. The whingeing is enough to drive you mad. I found that when my kids went through whiney phases, i would send them to the bathroom/bedroom until they could find a nice smile. I tried to make them understand that nobody likes grouches and that they could come back when they were going to be happy!
On the other hand, you are prob having even more trouble with him coz you are logically tired so near your due date!

Hope this helps

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27