Tens?

ishah2124

Reaction score
Iv'e never used a TENS machine, I was wondering if anyone has and if it actually helps so I know if it's worth buying/hiring.

I used one with both my children. First time round I put it on much too late when the pain was already very strong and it didn't do anything. But second time round I put it on as soon as I started feeling the slightest pain, and that time round it worked really well, used it for a long time and when I felt it wasn't enough any more I went on to gas and air and water. I would say it makes sense to hire one, it's not that expensive and the worst thing that can happen is that it doesn't work for you and you have wasted a little bit of money...

I used one with both my children. First time round I put it on much too late when the pain was already very strong and it didn't do anything. But second time round I put it on as soon as I started feeling the slightest pain, and that time round it worked really well, used it for a long time and when I felt it wasn't enough any more I went on to gas and air and water. I would say it makes sense to hire one, it's not that expensive and the worst thing that can happen is that it doesn't work for you and you have wasted a little bit of money...

Thank you, I will look into hiring one :) x

I used mine last time and intend to again, used it in early labour as ended up having a crash c section.

I thought it was fab!

I bought mine from ebay as I knew I wanted more than 1 baby so knew it was more cost effective to buy than hire.

I didn't use one last time but I have hired one from Boots this time (received it on Saturday). It only cost £24 for 5 weeks (they send it to you 3 weeks before your due date) and you can get one extra week for free if you need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back