Temping Frustrations

tinselcat

Reaction score
Argh! I keep waking up in the middle of the night (last night was about 3.45 - 4.30) which is throwing off all my results. My FF graph has 7 discarded points out of the 18 I have taken to date (because of waking up during the early hours) and no obvious cover line, and just looks crazy (to my untrained eye, anyway):

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3439b0

Don't know whether to abandon the temping (am wondering if it's causing me to sleep lighter and wake up more) or if anyone has any tips, or if I'm just doing it all wrong!

Any help appreciated!! :night:

Last edited:
you've definitely caught ovulation there as second half temps are considerably higher than first half.

to be honest there's not much more temping can tell you.

a lot of people get a drop off immediately before AF starts (mine's massive, even if I've got a crazy-looking graph like that I can see it)

to be honest, I'd stick with it - I get months where I can't work out what's going on and other months which are really clear. The basic stuff's there, it may be a funny month

The continuing upward trend may be a good sign, but it's not a definite one...

Hi Scotch Egg

I really appreciate your input :thanks:

I'll try and at least get a full cycle (AF-AF) for another month then I think :) (unless OH breaks my thermometer due to its incessant beeping! :D )

Sadly I am fairly sure that the high temps are down to me getting up in the middle of the night & disturbing my sleep... much as I would like to think it had another cause! At least the cycle is nearly over now, so I can watch out for the temp drop.

Hopefully it's just a funny month as you suggest :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back