• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

teething!

NICCI

Reaction score
hi ladies,
for the past week jack has been poorly, he has been really snuffly and had a high temp 38.9!
he seemed to get better on monday during the day, but in the night he woke up millions of times, the next day his cheeks are bright red and he has been like this for two days, im thinking this is teething... but i havea few questions

should i take him to the docs because he was poorly initially??

how long between the red cheeks did it take your lil ones teeth to come through?

did your lil ones wake up in the night more often? (jack is a terrible sleeper anyway but seems to be up every hour)

am i ok alternating between calpol and nurofen??

sorry for all the questions i am clueless xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya hun :wave: Amber has been teething a while now so I might be able to answer your questions, I'll give it a go anyway! lol

should i take him to the docs because he was poorly initially??

If it was me I would just to put m mind at rest, never hurts to get them checked over

how long between the red cheeks did it take your lil ones teeth to come through?

Amber's still haven't come through although she has little tips under her gums that look like frosted glass IYKWIM?

did your lil ones wake up in the night more often? (jack is a terrible sleeper anyway but seems to be up every hour)

When she is going through a bad patch she does sometimes wake up

am i ok alternating between calpol and nurofen??

Don't know, can't answer that one! Sorry hun

Also other things I have noticed is Amber sometimes has swollen and very red gums and she dribbles a lot.

Your not clueless at all hun, sometimes its just guess work when it comes to being a mum!

Hope thats been some help anyway and hope Jack gets better soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back