Teething question

lesleyann23

Reaction score
Hi my Lo is 4 months and definatly has at least one tooth coming thru, I'm sure it won't be long now as I can see the skin breaking and he is so upset when he is awake but does teething normally make babies sleep so much. He wakes up eats, smiles for 5 min screams for 20 min then back to sleep again and he's also sleeping thru the night. I give him teething granuals which really help but is sleeping so much normal or might that be caused by something else?

Not sure about the sleeping. Pretty sure Isla didn't sleep much as a result if teething but I suppose at 4 months old she was still a sleepy baby. Does that make sense?! X

Yeah that made sense. He woke up and was screaming so gave him some calpol and is wide awake now and laughing loads (just as I'm ready for bed lol) he is usually really alert so sleeping so much worries me. I hope this tooth comes thru really soon I feel so bad for him :(

Lesley another bubba on the way??? Ooooooooooooo =D x Hope lil man is ok Ezzie's the same atm :( x

Yup another. So scary lol. My Lo is fantastic just hope next one is the same cos we will have our hands full.

N'awww good luck hun start looking at the double pushchairs :p x

Lol thanks that's the one thing that scares me more than anything. I bought another test today cos it just doesn't seem real and was hoping it will help it sink in but didnt. I'm sure it will eventually. X

Yeah I bet. What you hoping for or are you not bothered? x

Well either way I'm not too bothered cos a boy would mean they can play together but id love a girl. I am 100% convinced its a boy but my oh is really hoping for a girl.

Oooo exciting stuff =) I have to wait 2 years lol fella not Ezzie's dad is at uni x

I'm excited but dreading what my family will say, my oh is really happy and him and his brother are just over a year apart so his family will be ok but can't help but wonder what mine will say. I'm getting married on 2nd august so praying my dress will fit ok. I have decided I am going to pretend to drink too, I don't really drink anyway so no one will question if I appear to be drinking slow, just hope I can pull it off.

Ahh congrats Lesley on the baby news! I have 13 mths between 2 of mine and it's busy but lovely too.
you can get some gorg slim double pushchairs nowadays too.. so exciting for a wedding too , perfect timing for before getting tubby again, and just carry a glass all night, or get lemonade topped up, with elderflower so it looks misty like drink! Anyway even if real drink, then I didn't drink more than one glas at my wedding day as you are permenatly mingling with guests , so no chance of food and drink !! Enjoy your day. I married after kids and it will be lovely to have your son there on your special day.

Teathing, all sounds normal all that grumpyness , crying from pain , is tiring, they will be all over the place. devon had nothing then, when he cheered up and went back on his solids, he then popped out 4 teath! He is grumpy again nwo, so I think maybee more coming

I swear by Blake's Amber teething anklet. Check out dino daisy and on Facebook too.

Thanks, I'm sure I will be able to get away with not drinking.
He gets so upset with his teeth but he's good really and cuddles often help a bit. I have bought so many different teethers but he prefers to chew his hands or clothes lol. He has been awake more today too.

Well he isn't sleeping as much now but I'm so glad for nelsons teething granuals, his first tooth is almost thru now I can see the top of it. He is doing fantastic I'm so proud. Just a few tears and lots of cuddles. I'm so excited :)

Sophia's got one about to pop out too and today has been misery, all she wants is cuddles, food and sleep. Hope they come through soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back