Teasing babies?

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
Anyone else got a baby who really likes to tease their mummy? I've lost count how many times I've been in 'labour'. Today I thought it was the real deal, everything felt so different from before. Aimee certainly is enjoying teasing me. :rotfl:

Mine is the same, I think I'm going into labour every night and then................ Nothing!!!! It's very frustrating, specially when I get pains that I know are in the wrong place, like say I get terrible rib pain which is the complet wrong place it should be at this point- it's the other way baby!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :lol:

I think I'm still going to be waiting for this baby to make an apperance next year!!!!!

Alex xxx

maybe they have all got together and decided to be mean to us?

i am so ready for this to end.

Sandi

Sandi4Paul said:
maybe they have all got together and decided to be mean to us?

i am so ready for this to end.

Sandi

I wouldn't put it past these babies! :rotfl: I can see me still being up the duff at week 42 and still getting teased! :doh:

Mine is the opposite I have hardly any signs at all, once I had stomach cramps but it turned out to be IBS and apart from that nothing :(

Mine is the opposite I have hardly any signs at all, once I had stomach cramps but it turned out to be IBS and apart from that nothing

at least you don't spend 10 minutes going what was that? maybe things are starting, ohh better keep an eye on that like i do every single time something funny happens (and i do mean every single time).

Sandi

I had a dream last night that I went 4 MONTHS overdue?!! :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back