tattoos for my angels x

jojo3972

Reaction score
tattoos.jpg

got them today im so proud of myself hehe didnt even flinch now they are with me eevry single day for ever :) xxx

Aw they're lovely x

sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII

next is the celtic motherhood knot this is quite big and will go on my back at the top of at the base of my neck or the base of my bk and will take a couple of hours eeekkk scared lol , thnk you for ur nice comments xx

Lol I'd be scared too Hun, I think you were brave getting those 2 at the same time! I was a wimp when I had my first tattoo sat there squeezing my friends hand lol, that's was a few years ago tho. I'm having one for jack on his first birthday xx

aww thats lovely hehe i have a very high pain threshhold so im told thnk god for that haha i try to channel pain and if i concentrate on something else like a song or 5 i can cope loads better hehe xx

They're really lovely. I've been thinking of getting a butterfly for each one of my lost babies - I already have a largish one on my back so think it'll tie in.

So sweet. I have a dove on my back with Little Bean written underneath on my shoulder. Such a nice way to remember your little ones x

That's lovely Jojo :)

I too have been thinking of getting a tattoo to mark my loss, maybe a quote or something but not sure yet.

How beautiful :) I have a swallow and roman numerals on my foot for my first baby but nothing for the second (yet!) xx

lovely hun :love:

i went for footprints too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back