tattoo

dina.marie

Reaction score
what do u think of my new tattoo to remeber bean? OH says hes going to get the same one on his wrist too.

the bloke that done the tattoo was really nice and asked what the date meant (beans due date) and he said that you never know next time he see's me he could be tattooing my babys name some where. i thnk its really sweet OH wants to get the same tat (hes got lots of tats too).

some one at work was like " why on earth do u want a constant reminder?" but i just said thats the point i never want to forget about it, i want to remember my bean. its weird now iv got it out of my system i feel like i can finally draw a line under it and finally get over losing bean. closure if u will!!

thats nice ;)

Is it inside your wrist?

I think its a lovely idea Dina and if its working for ya bugger everyone else, looks lovely and vry very painful lol :hug:

Love the tatt its gorgeous its a personal thing :hug:

Nice idea and its ur memory so dont let anyone else take it away from you if thats how you want to remember it.

Looks lovely hun :)

Been wanting one for a while myself for Angel and Bean....gotta rough design but im not sure of it yet....

gonna be flower and butterly design though....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back