• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tattoo is booked!

Good luck hun, cannot wait to see it xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

All done! 4hrs, will post .piccies ASAP, just stuck on a train on the way home! Don't even know if I will make it back tonight!

:yay:eeeep fi i am SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! dying to see it lol:yay:

Okay i took photos after my wash n before my dressing of it this morning

Will just get them onto this computer and you can all see :)

Cmon fi, dying to see it xxx

come onnnn fi i am dying to seee !!!!!!! lol

Okay okay, it involves plugging in the desktop etc which is why i havent yet... doing it now xx

Lol i am officially stalking this thread now!!

Last edited:
within the next half an hour... just gotta get it, edit it, upload it and post it!
Life isnt easy for photographers you know (not that this will be a particularly lovely picture even! Its just all such a faff!

hown did you get on with a 4 hour sit anyways fi? was it ok for you, did it feel different to when gilbert did it

okay... here you go!

IMGP2026.jpg

It was far far more comfortable than when gilbert did it, i am not going to let him colour my dragonfly, he has no idea what he is doing and he had the opportunity to come and sit through a 4 hour tattoo and he didnt bother.

not going to go anywhere that one..

Oooooooooooo wow fi thats gorgeous, it is amazing the difference an experianced tattooist makes xx are you happy with it

does it go down between your bangers too? btw...........fi give me some of your boobage please lol youve got some funbags there aint ya xxx

when its healed and i can take the sodding clingfilm off and wear a bra (because i am not allowed at the moment) i will do an uber boobage photoshoot just for you my lovely!

but until its healed, thats all your getting :) I want nice photos of it with me looking my best and with it not covered in blood!

haha ok i look forward to seeing more of your epic cleavage my dear, it really is lovely work though hun, plus you can add to this always, i am adding to the vine on my foot soon i have decided, i want some little birds and i am going to fit a little angel in for my bubs too

Omg fi thats stunning!!I love it!Are you pleased with it?xxx

I am SO pleased with it and SO proud of myself for sitting for 4 hours!

I think its the most beautiful tattoo i have ever seen :)

Which is nice as it is on me :)

the clingflim comes off on Thursday, will take funky piccies then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back