• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tarantulas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dee1985

Reaction score
OMG OMG OMG

i seen on the news yesterday that some have gone missing in Worcestershire,
british heart foundation had a load of clothes dropped of the shop worker pulled a coat out the bag and there were 2 Tarantulas and they ran off!!!!!

OMG i would have died on the spot! i cant sleep at night thinking about it...

any one else scared to the bone :|

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/engl ... 384410.stm

hahah what is it with redditch and people/cretures getting away...a criminal escaped from their out of a police van transferring him yesterday!!

I'm scared :shock:

Terrified of anything bigger than a money spider :?

why are you scared? do you think they are going to make there way to milton keynes?

cassi said:
why are you scared? do you think they are going to make there way to milton keynes?

you never no :?

could get the bus :shock:

LOL Dionne :lol:

Scared of spiders generally so to know there are hairy Tarantulas on the loose is scary :?

i think i would have died of fright/shock if i'd seen a tarantula runnning by my feet!!

I hope no-one kills them, and that they get caught safe and sound :(

beanie said:
I hope no-one kills them, and that they get caught safe and sound :(

how could you kill them? thay are a bit big to stand on and imagin the mess

they are more scared of us than we are them beileve it or not...i too hope they dont get killed.

Dionne

What would you do if you got up tomorrow morning and found one on your living room carpet lol

xSuzx

xSuzx said:
Dionne

What would you do if you got up tomorrow morning and found one on your living room carpet lol

xSuzx

honestly i think i would die on the spot!!!!

ild move house, even if i killed it, it still could have layed eggs..... ewwwww stop it now im shivering

I live FIVE miles from Redditch. :shock:

I'm hoping they are D.E.A.D!!!!!

Hi

Hope they catch them ewww i hate spiders ide freak if one came near me lol
Katrina

Awww the poor things, I hope no-one hurts them. They wont be used to running about in the streets and will be scared :cry:

Im not scared of spiders as a rule but I think id freak out if I saw a tarantula!!!!

Gross, all hairy and fat bodied ewwww

Minxy said:
I live FIVE miles from Redditch. :shock:

I'm hoping they are D.E.A.D!!!!!

trust me they arnt going to trot 5 miles and find you lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members