woman kills her ten year old and her three year old

im sorry i can't read it :(
im in too good a mood to read it. is that selfish :( you hear so many horrible things going off! i just hate it :cry:

i don't blame you.. but i just can't believ it's down the road from me :cry:

what a fooked up world we live in...

its horrible. that woman must be very ill to do such a thing to her own children.

you know what i mean.. i just the hackney gazette today and it just say's how their dad found them in the morning.... he ran out screaming and and being sick :cry:

we don't know yet how she killed them.. or why :cry:

it's very disturbing just two know a mother could do that and no feel no way :shakehead:

It doesn't say in the link that she's their mother. Did it say it in the paper?

yeh it does... that link was not very helpful. doesn't have much info

but it was they mum... that killed her two children on saturday

Hi

Thats discusting i wouldnt even call her a mother .

I few weeks ago i was watching the news not sure where it was but a lady and her husband were breaking up he was moving his stuff out and asked where his 11 month old was and the babies uncle found him in the oven , turned on with rack marks on his clothing :shock:
Turns out the mom had did it , just made me sick how any one can do that too their little baby :(
Havent heard any more details about this though all i know is there are some messed up people out there who should have kids

Katrina

*saulino* said:
Hi

Thats discusting i wouldnt even call her a mother .

I few weeks ago i was watching the news not sure where it was but a lady and her husband were breaking up he was moving his stuff out and asked where his 11 month old was and the babies uncle found him in the oven , turned on with rack marks on his clothing :shock:
Turns out the mom had did it , just made me sick how any one can do that too their little baby :(
Havent heard any more details about this though all i know is there are some messed up people out there who should have kids

Katrina

OMG... she put her own flesh and blood in the oven :shock:

what for... this kind of shit really gets me down.. why would you want to do that... :cry:

i haven't hread anything about this also... but she has been charged and will get life :pray:

i dont understand how you can do that to someone you love so much, i just cant believ it, its sick beyond belief it turns my stomach

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back